Who can apply:
0 to 2 years experience ( fresher can apply)
- Test executions, defect reporting/classification/prioritization
- Liaising with developers on a daily basis.
- Test Cases preparation and analysis
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations
- Test databases, identify errors, and highlight necessary modifications.
- Bug Tracking
- Build Acceptance Reports or Certification Reports
- Risk and Quality Assessments in conjunction with Senior Software Test Engineer
- Prepare QA Release Checklists
- Provide quality feedback for go/no go meetings and rollouts
- Act as second level member of core project team
- Interact with client for status, issues and reporting.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, automate and execute test suites for underlying platform and our web application
- Understand existing website and own given modules from Quality Assurance perspective
- Design and develop reports for testing as well as customer delivery
- Required qualifications
- BE/ME/MCA Computer Science degree
- Experience in developing and executing test suites
- Exposure to full software Development lifecycle
- Experience in data warehousing and reporting applications a big plus
- Bright, congenial, open-minded, productive
- A high degree of self-motivation and flexibility with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- The ability to interact creatively and achieve results in a fast-moving, dynamic small company environment
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Depending on skills, experience and market.