We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies and yearns to learn something new everyday.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code and apps for device compatibility, robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- * No format college or schooling expected but good to have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- * Proven working experience in Android development.
- * Have published at least one original Android app.
- * Experience with Android SDK (PhoneGap/Cordova optional).
- * Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- * Experience with third-party libraries and API’s.
- * Working knowledge of the WebServices, general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- * Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Depending on skills, experience and market.